There are many ways you as an individual or family can support City Garden’s Annual Fund:
- Become a Perennial Monthly Sustainer with a monthly gift by check, recurring credit card charge, or automatic bank withdrawal. As a Perennial Monthly Sustainer, you can also join our 100 Heroes–donors who invest $100+ per month to ensure a strong, stable, and successful learning environment for all students.
- Obtain an Employer Match. Many businesses provide programs through which the company matches the gifts of its employees to nonprofits.
- Participate in Planned Giving, by including City Garden in your estate planning.
- Make a gift of Appreciated Stock or other investment.
- Give to City Garden through IRA Distributions.
- Make a one-time donation, here:
City Garden Development staff are available to help you decide the method of giving that’s best for you. Contact Bob Sweeny, Director of Development, at email@example.com or 314.664.7646 x215.